A GLIMPSE AT SOME OF THE ERRORS OF MUHAMMAD ‘ALIYY JABATA
All perfect praise is for Allaah alone. We beseech His peace and blessings upon Muhammad (sollaLloohu ‘alayhi wa sallam).
The root of all evil is the deviation from the truth and its straight path. Sometimes, people deviate from the truth due to ignorance while some other times, it is simply because of their lack of sincerity. The deviation of Muhammad Aliyy Jabata, a man some of the ‘bedbugs’ following him call ‘’Muhaddith’’, is simply based upon ignorance. His level of ignorance is immeasurable. No one takes knowledge from him except an ignoramus. He has errors in pronunciations, language, and understanding of the Qur’aan and the Prophetic traditions. How on earth can this certified ignoramus be a Muhaddith?
From the nonsensical statements he said about this noble deen are:
(1) Innovations in the religion (Bid’ah) are of the same level and all are major kufr without exception.
(2) Bending to greet with the intention of greeting is a major shirk.
(3) There is no difference between a female who wears pant alone (or brassiere alone) and the one who covers her body completely, but exposes her face.
(4) The 7 takbeerat in the first rak’ah and 5 takbeerat in the second rak’ah of solaatul ‘eid is wrong, it should be the same as that of the daily (obligatory) solawaat.
(5) Shirk al-asghar takes one out of the fold of Islaam.
(6) Eating with spoon is an innovation, therefore, by implication, it is a major disbelief.
(7) It is an innovation to give Islaamic lectures during Romodoon.
(8) It is bid’ah (which takes its doer out of Islaam) to say Aameen to du’aa (supplications).
(9) Doing ‘Itikaaf in Masaajid other than the three (mentioned in the ahadeeth of the Messenger of Allaah) is an innovation; thence, the doer becomes a renegade after explanation.
(10) It is an innovation (which takes it doer out of the fold of Islaam) to observe Taraweeh prayer after ‘Ishaa.
(11) It is wrong to call Allaah ‘’Olohun’’.
(12) Inviting people to ‘aqeeqah to dine with you is bid’ah which will take its doer out of the fold of Islaam.
(13) It is not permissible for females to attend walimotu nnikaah. Thence, attending it will make them become sinners.
(14) Females must always cover their faces while praying even when they are in their homes where no stranger sees them.
(15) The hands must be raised only four times while performing Solaat. Other than that is wrong, ya’ani, bid’ah.
(16) From the scholars of Islaam he excommunicated are:
An-Nu’maan bn Thaabit al-Taymee (Aboo Haneefah)
Aboo Muhammad, ‘Aliyy Ibn Ahmad Ibn Sa’eed Ibn Hazm
Aboo Bakr, Ahmad Ibn al-Husayn bn ‘Aliyy bn Moosa al-Khuroosaaniy al-Bayhaqee
Abool Fadl Ahmad bn Noor ad-Deen ‘Aliyy bn Muhammad bn Hajar Al-‘Asqalaanee
Ibn Qudaamah al-Maqdeesee Muwaffaqaddeen, Aboo Muhammad AbduLlaah bn Ahmad bn Muhammad
Muhammad Ibn ‘Aliyy Ibn Muhammad bn ‘AbduLlaah ash-Shawkani
AbduLlaah Ibn Abdur-Rahmaan Ibn Jibreen
Shaykh Aboo Bakr Jaabir Al-Jazaairee
Shaykh Bakr bn ‘AbduLlaah Aboo Zayd
(17) “Public Nikaah” is an innovation which takes it doer out of the fold of Islaam. We ask him, what is public Nikaah? What is private Nikaah?
(18) Delivering sermons during Nikaah ceremonies is an innovation which takes its doer out of the fold of Islaam.
(19) Using ‘’tesuba’’ (masbaha, subha, prayer bead) for adhkaar is an innovation which takes it user out of the fold of Islaam.
(20) Reciting the Qur’aan before commencing an Islaamic discourse is an innovation which will take its doer out of the fold of Islaam.
We beseech Allaah to open his eyes and mind to the truth.
Jabatawisky virus is real, update your antivirus!!!
May prayers and peace be upon Muhammad (sollaLloohu ‘alayhi wa sallam), his respected households and companions, and on the generality of the Muslims who follow them upon goodness till the end of time.
Gathered by Aboo Aaishah Al Odeomeey